- Our rooms and suite tariffs include breakfast
- All quoted rates are inclusive of credit card charges and VAT.
- The tariff is subject to change except in respect of bookings already made with a deposit on all rooms.
- Check in is at 3pm, check out is at 11am
- There is a minimum 2 night stay on Fridays, Saturdays, bank holiday weekends and school holidays.
- The Merry Harriers deduct 10% from the standard tariff for single occupancy.
- Any damage to The Merry Harriers property caused by guests or their pets will be charged to the guest making the booking.
- Dogs are welcome in specified dog friendly rooms, a doggy welcome pack will be provided with a bed, bowl and treats.
- Guests bringing a dog must contact the Inn, in advance to confirm dog friendly accommodation is available and we reserve the right to not accept guests who arrive with dogs without forewarning. In this circumstance the charges for the booking would still apply.
- We charge £15 per dog per night.
Deposits & Cancellation for Accommodation and The Merry Harriers
- To confirm a booking a credit card guarantee must be in place and 25% of the total reservation value will be charged as a deposit for all rooms and suites.
- All bookings may be cancelled without charge within 48 hours of the booking being made.
- After 48 hours and up to 2 weeks prior to the arrival, the deposit will be forfeited.
- If you cancel within 2 weeks of your arrival, your 25% deposit will be forfeited and the remaining 75% will be charged and credited to you in the form of a gift voucher. You can use this credit at The Merry Harriers within 6 months
Visiting The Merry Harriers
- The Merry Harriers recommends that clients should take out Holiday Insurance cancellation cover as a precaution for unforeseen circumstances.
- Luggage storage maybe available if you arrive before your check in time.
- We reserve the right to ask guests who behave in an unruly manner to leave the premises on such reasonable terms as we in our absolute discretion see fit. In the absence of negligence on our part, as is usual, we accept no liability for injury to the person or damage to property connected with your stay at The Merry Harriers.
- The Merry Harriers is staffed between 8am -11pm, if, however, you are planning on departing prior to 8.30am or arriving later than 9pm please let us know so arrangements can be made for your smooth arrival or departure.
- We have a private car park opposite The Merry Harriers for all residents and Inn visitors.
- Any damage caused to a vehicle will be the responsibility of the owner of the vehicle.
Please note that The Merry Harriers will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage of any item and will not send item left in the room after check out. Thank you for your understanding.
The Merry Harriers Restaurant for Residents and Non-Residents
- Breakfast is available from 8.30am to 10am in the Inn for residents.
- Lunch is served from 12pm to 2.30pm and dinner from 6.00pm to 9pm. Reservations are highly recommended for lunch and dinner and a table cannot be guaranteed for those without reservations.
- Sundays the restaurant is open from 12-6pm
- Vegetarian & Vegan options are available. We can accommodate Special dietary requirements, please let us know in advance.
- Before you order food and drinks please speak to our staff if you require any allergen or ingredient information.
- Tables of 8 people or more will be subject to a £10 deposit per head to confirm your table.
- Dinner reservations can be made by telephone, email or online.
- Non-residents are welcome to dine with us for, lunch and dinner, reservations are recommended.
Merry Harriers Llamas
- Llamas are available to book when dining or staying at The Merry Harriers.
- The Treks start at 11am throughout October – March. Additionally, Summer treks are also available at 5pm.
- Llama reservations can be made by telephone or email.
- There is a minimum age of 8 years old.
- In order to make the most of your trek, we ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your trek to check in and change into suitable footwear.
- A 25% deposit is required to secure your booking. If you cancel the trek less than 14 days prior to arrival then 25% deposit will be forfeited.
- We trek in most weather unless we have deemed it unsafe. We will cancel the Trek at the earliest and offer a further date to rebook.
- If a Llama is unable to trek due to medical reasons we will inform you as soon as possible and offer to reschedule your trek.
- We offer 1 Llama to 2 people.
- The Llamas trek in groups therefore you may be trekking with another group. If you have requested a private trek an additional fee may be incurred, depending on how many people in your party.
- Picnic Treks are available throughout the summer however if the weather is adverse the picnic can be eaten back at The Inn.
- We estimate a time for each trek however this is based on the Llamas speed and the group size.