Trek the Surrey Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty for the day with your own Llama!
Whether you are celebrating a special occasion, looking for something fun to do with family & friends, or organising a corporate away day we have got you covered! Llama trekking is a hugely bonding experience and is growing in popularity due to their calming and therapeutic nature, making them the ideal companions for a special moment.
Our friendly team of experienced guides steer you through the surrounding landscapes, an average route being 3 miles. Make a whole day of it and book one of our English luxury picnic treks, with local produce, and optional bottle of local Albury Wine, or simply enjoy the stroll and work up an appetite for a hearty pub lunch and beverage back at the Inn. It is important to bring the correct attire, wellies or boots appropriate to the weather conditions is a must, country chic is optional!
A picnic includes
- A variety of sandwiches
- Home made chocolate Brownie
- A selection of cured meats
- Bottles of lemonade
- Option to add a Bottle of Albury sparkling wine
Gift vouchers are available to buy for all treks and make for a highly original and memorable gift.
- Treks Available Wednesday – Sunday.
- To confirm a trek we require a 25% deposit.
- Minimum trekkers age is 8 years although babies in a sling are permitted.
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Welly boots may be needed.