Group Accommodation

“It’s such happiness when good people get together”

Whether you are looking for group accommodation for a family gathering, a weekend break for a group of friends, planning team building events or looking for away day ideas and venues then we have got something special for you. With a growing desire to get back to nature and experience local and sustainable activities, our location and offer provides you with great quality stays with personable service, with an element of all these things combined.

Group Accommodation:

What’s your Style?

• Exclusive use of the Shepherds Hut field surrounding the pond overlooking horse dotted fields. Enjoy Communal firepits, a stocked wine fridge with a bottle in each hut, marshmallows, and blankets.

Accommodates: 5 Huts, sleeping 10 guests, we can also provide up to one rollaway bed in each hut for children and are dog friendly.

• Book the row of up to 6 Garden Rooms, with the West facing Garden Room overlooking the paddock. The perfect place to end the day, with a sundowner, watching the sunset around your firepit.

Accommodates: 6 Garden Rooms, sleeping 12 guests, these rooms are dog friendly. 

• Our cosy Inn Rooms, located on the 1st floor of the Inn combining traditional and modern touches and for those who prefer to be inside. Also occupying the new Family Wing. 

Accommodates: 4 Inn Rooms, sleeping 8 guests, including options to twin and add rollaway beds for children.

Private Dining at the Inn:

• The Snug, up to 8 Guests

• Parlour Room, up to 16 Guests

Sample Seasonal Menu 

Tried & Tested Group Activities:

• Merry Harriers signature Hygge welcome. Hot chocolate & marshmallow toasting around the communal firepit, with blankets to keep you warm and stargazing after dinner.

• Llama picnic trekking from the Merry Harriers

• Gin Tour & Tasting with our neighbours Village Spirit Collective

• Organic wine tour, tasting and activities at Albury Organic Vineyard

• Cycling in the Surrey Hills with Surrey Hills Cycles

• Wellbeing and forest bathing with Harmony in Nature

The Details:

Our venue is unique, like every group we welcome. We pride ourselves on delivering bespoke packages, according to your needs; group size, dining and activities required.

• Group pricing available, from 5 rooms or more (based on 2 nights minimum stays with dining)

• Minimum Group Size: 5 Rooms / Maximum Group Size: 15 Rooms (sleeping up to 30 adults plus space for little ones on rollaway beds and dogs too!)

• Seasonal Dining available, we work with you and your dietary requirements. All private dining is sampled from the seasonal menu and pre orders requested for groups 8 people plus.

• We handle the booking of activities on site and provide you with our preferred rates and contact for any off-site activities.

• Billing, we request a 25% deposit at the time of booking to guarantee your booking, the remaining 75% to be paid 21 days before arrival. Any extra’s will be settled on departure.

• Standard 14-day cancellation policy, unless stated differently according to your group and event.

Enquire Now